Careers with Dlala Studios
Whilst we aren’t ever looking to get too big, through fear of losing our family feel, we are always interested in meeting twisted individuals just like ourselves who are passionate about making games.
We may be a small studio hidden away in Essex (not really that hidden, 40 minutes by train from London), we have already worked with some of the biggest companies in the world. Creating games with and for companies such as Disney, Microsoft and the Institute for Creative Technologies.
We’re a small studio but we are completely staff driven and offer industry competitive salaries and perk packages for all team members.
We believe in everyone having a voice in the company and all ideas are valid no matter where they come from.
So if you are an open minded person, who doesn’t mind bad language, and wants to create awesome games, with awesome people we would love to hear from you.
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Part time – 12 hours per week (10am – 2pm, Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
Starting Salary: £8,500
The Office Administrator is key to ensuring optimum organisation throughout the studio and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The Office Administrator is a hard-working professional, able to undertake and prioritise a variety of office support tasks. They are comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion; they will also always endeavor to drive administrative efficiency and best value principles within the duties they undertake.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Data entry (KashFlow)
- General support in relation to budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Report generation and creation as necessary
- Appointment and travel arrangements for staff
- Management of general correspondence (emails, letters, packages etc.)
- Record maintenance (personnel, client and supplier information, facilitation information for financial processes)
- Invoice creation as requested
- Arranging payment to suppliers
- Filing management
- Stock management of office supplies
- Providing assistance to colleagues as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Good familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Good IT skills and knowledge of MS Office
- GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above
- Ability to complete work accurately with great attention to detail
- Option to enroll into the NEST pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement of 17 days per year
- Flexible working arrangements (dependent on business needs)
- Potential opportunities for role development, salary increase and additional working hours in the future if desired
Closing Date: 5th January 2018
Interview Date: w/c 15th January 2018
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 10 workings, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Send us your CV