So…

There are some things you don’t really think you’ll ever get the chance to type.

Yesterday, Sunday June 10th 2018, at Microsoft’s E3 Briefing our reveal teaser was shown for Battletoads. Words cannot do justice to the amount of pride I feel for my team right now. This is a project that has come together through the passion and hard work of the women and men of Dlala. This is a game we’ve wanted to make for a long time and that is being made with love.

The reaction has been overwhelming. I was terrified before we went live that no-one would react to the teaser in the room, or that we would get torn apart afterwards. Everyone has been so incredibly supportive and open to giving us a chance, and it genuinely means the world to me.

I promise each and every one of you reading that we will give our all to this project and make it something that we can all be proud of.

For those of you interested we have some positions open to join the existing Battletoads team HERE.

I’ve dropped the teaser below:

Thank you to everyone that helped us get here and thank you to everyone showing love for BT.

We can’t wait for you to all see Zitz, Rash and Pimple in action.

Thanks,

Aj

6 thoughts on “So…”

• June 12, 2018 at 6:05 pm francesco says:

good luck for this adventure!!
    i love Battletoads, hope for a great game.

• June 13, 2018 at 10:30 am Kirill says:

Really like the game. Thank you for the continuation. I would like to listen to the whole melody from the release)) Thanks

• June 13, 2018 at 4:19 pm Max says:

We hope that the new game will be as diverse and challenging as on NES (that’s why we love it). Thank you and good luck in creating a great game

• June 21, 2018 at 8:25 pm WarpZone says:

We are a Brazilian magazine about retrogames and we love Battletoads, when we saw the trailer of a new game being developed we went crazy. Hoping that the difficulty, quality and fun factor of the original game will be present in this new release. WarpZone can give you all the support to promote the game in Brazil if you want. Success.

• October 11, 2018 at 7:02 am Uzyol says:

Battletoads My BEST childhood game on NES. Buttletoads was the most difficult game on NES. I hope that the game will also be very complicated and diverse levels. Good luck in development!!!

• October 11, 2018 at 7:04 am Uzyol says:

Battletoads My best childhood game at NES. Buttletoads was the most difficult game on NES. I hope that the game will also be very complicated and diverse levels. Good luck in your development!!!